Tuesday, 18 September 2012

sunday. tuesday.


Guelph can be peaceful on a Sunday afternoon in the fall. many people have gone home for the weekend as it is only the second one of the semester - doing this while they still can before the chaos of academia ensues.
I was just studying at a cafĂ©; working on my first assignment; I had to leave because a nearby conversation was too good not to eavesdrop. more often than not, it is too dumb and I’m forced to eavesdrop b/c of the volumes used. still, the internet was not working, and I need to submit my assignment before 5pm, so I biked home. the breeze still warm, yet a hint of fall, an ever-so-slight nip of autumn air…carried with it anticipation.
sometimes I get euphoric-like moments of enjoying life.
my garden is producing veggies; peppers, tomatoes, snap peas and beans. pumpkins still to come. so satisfying.

now it is Tuesday morning. it’s pouring rain; aside from the fact that I’ll have to bus to campus, I’m kind of a fan. I’ve missed the rain. also means that I don’t have to water my garden tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment