My room is in a state of chaos. I should put my laundry away. I should also study for my last exam. By Tuesday at 11:30am (which is 6:30am for many of you), I'll finally be free from school. Which is oodles more exciting than it has been for past semesters because
1. I'm in Europe, and I've got some time to travel
2. Last summer I was in school. Then again in the fall. Then on exchange, which has been great, but it is still school oriented. I'm burnt out academically, and I'm so incredibly ready for this upcoming break.
3. This summer in particular holds many exciting things.
This week, I studied a lot in the first half, wrote an exam in the middle, then fixed my bike (I hired a stand and tools for only 4 quid, and there was a mechanic there to give me tips, but I did the work myself. So, she's got a new chain, as well as a new rear brake cable - because rust had led to the demise of both of those components; oh the rains of Glasgow).
I went to Oban a couple weeks back - I have several pictures and some stories to post from the lovely adventure, but for now I'll post this one of me dancing awkwardly on a beach just a few miles north of the town:
That's all for now.
I need to get myself to the bank, and then to the library. I can almost taste freedom, but I should keep pushing though the work until I actually reach it.
Also to note, I will only be able to receive mail at my Uni address until May 27th. If you do want to send me something still (no complaints here!), contact me, and I can give the address of a friend of mine. Otherwise, I'll be back in Canada in less than a month.
peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment